FREEZE & SERVE includes four himalayan salt plates, which turn any starter or dessert into a RIVSALT gastronomic experience. To use, simply pop the plates into your freezer for a couple of hours and take them out again just before serving. The plates have one flat side; great for starters like sashimi, tartar or salad, and another side with a rounded cavity; perfect for desserts like vanilla ice cream with grated raw LIQUORICE. In Michelin 2-star restaurant, Vila Joya in Albufeira Portugal, FREEZE & SERVE plates are used to exquisitely present butter.
How to freeze & serve:
1. Freeze the plates for 2-3 hours.
2. Take out just before serving.
3. After using, wipe clean with a sponge using as little water as possible and no detergent.
4. Dry with a kitchen towel.
5. Leave to dry for at least 12 hours before placing back in original packaging.
6. Store in low humidity conditions.
Rivsalt product family is designed by Swedish entrepreneur and designer Jens Sandringer. Jens came up with the concept while dining at a Japanese teppanyaki restaurant in Beijing. After a productive six months of parental leave, the original Rivsalt product was launched at Designtorget Sweden in Ja...Find Out More